And everything that comes in it loose.
- Glass Containers
All food & beverage containers. (Empty & clean, labels & lids OK).
- Plastic Containers #1 thru #7
All Hard Plastics including nursery pots, yogurt containers and toys are recyclable. NO styrofoam, NO film plastic, NO plastic bags, NO shrink wrap.
- Metal Containers
All steel, tin and aluminum food & beverage containers (Empty & clean, labels & lids OK). Aluminum foil.
Boxes flattened. Paper bags, egg cartons, cereal type boxes (remove inserts).
All are OK including catalogs.
- Paper/Junk Mail
All types and colors of mixed paper. All junk mail including envelopes. (White bins must bag shredded paper.)
ABOP (Antifreeze, Batteries, Oil and Paint) recycling:
- Auto batteries (limit 2)
- Boat and household batteries
- Motor oil (limit 20 gallons in 5-gallon
- Latex paint (limit 10 gallons)
- Computer and computer monitors
- Cell phones
- Consoles and big screen TVs
- Fax machines
- Small kitchen appliances
- Fluorescent and high intensity lamps
VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Card